I Rocked And Rolled All Nite...(sort of)...


The KISS concert was FANTASTIC last night. It was just what I needed to vent some pent up energy – WHOOO HOOO!!!



They took the stage at 9:00 and played until 11:30. Two and a half hours of non-stop Rock & Roll was a spectacle of awesomeness (if there is such a thing).


It’s hard to believe that this band has been touring for 35 years and can still manage to keep a crowd entertained while prancing around in those platform boots.


I would say the highlight of the evening would be the drum solo by Eric Singer. I didn’t think it was physically possible for someone’s arms to move at that rate of speed for such a constant period of time. Seriously, it lasted for at least 10 minutes!


We had excellent seats and I’m thankful J had the foresight to bring ear plugs because without them, I would be hearing impaired today. As it is, my internal organs are still vibrating and my heart beat hasn’t returned to its original rhythm. Is it possible for heart arithema to be caused by too much rock & roll?

Comments

Brian Miller said…
internal organs still vibrating...lol, must hae been an amazing night! very cool.
Beatriz said…
That is so cool! I would love to see them live :) The seem like they would put on a great show.
Mike said…
I love KISS! Brings me back to seventh grade and my KISS Army jacket!
Sylvia said…
You lucky, lucky, lucky... Great night, good fun!

Popular posts from this blog

January Blows...

Q&A With Myself...